Here are my top 10 go to’s:
- Unplugging from the electronic world and reading a book with a cup of tea for a full hour.
- Putting on my favorite face mask (mine is the Arbonne french clay mask Click Here) while relaxing in a bubble bath.
- Splurging on a mani/pedi and enjoying the pampering.
- Going for a run/walk/hike some where in nature and just enjoying the views and the peace and quiet of nature.
- Journaling for 30 minutes, sometimes life can be hard and I just need to get it all out, this is where I will journal for 30 minutes, its therapy for my soul.
- Watching my favorite chick flick with my favorite ice cream.
- Painting or drawing or even coloring, going back to the things I loved as a child that involved art.
- Napping, okay I am not going to lie, sometimes you just need a nap.
- Going to bed early, enough said.
- Having a glass of wine with some cheese, meat and crackers. This is my favorite one, and I do not feel guilty at all (because well, cheese and wine, enough said).
Please share, what are some of your favorite self care practices?